Bigger. Badder. BOLDER. Take your SXS to the edge with High Lifter’s 8″ Big Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. Our engineers and staff have spent over 20 years perfecting the ultimate lift kit. The product? The Big Lift Kit is even easier to install with a bolt-on application that consistently measures truer over competitor products.
Each lift kit comes with four Outlaw RCV Axles or four Outlaw DHT XL Axles that are custom tuned for use with the 8” High Lifter Lift Kit.
Outlaw RCV Axle:
The Outlaw RCV axles are proudly built and assembled in the USA. Assembled by High Lifter and Manufactured by RCV Performance, the makers of high performance drive line products.
- The Outlaw RCV uses the RCV Performances patented cage
- Sliding bars on both ends for increased angle capability
- Bars, housings, cages, and races made of high strength alloy steel
- Well established and proven design
Outlaw DHT XL Axle:
- Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term life
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housings and bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Molybdenum disulfide, anti-oxidation, rustproof, and high-performance
2017 Polaris RZR 1000 XP 4 EPS
2017 Polaris RZR 1000 XP EPS
This 8″ lift kit package includes the following components:
- Heavy duty laser cut rear upper lift/shock relocation brackets
- Four custom heavy duty Max Clearance Control Arms crafted from 1 1/4″x.120 wall DOM tubing, heavy duty support gussets, and shock mounts
- Full set of custom heavy duty Max Clearance Radius Bars with Spherical Bearings
- Front and rear heavy duty High Lifter Springs
- Four Outlaw RCV or DHT XL Axles
- Additional brake line
- Steering stops
- All required hardware and brackets
- Detailed instructions with step-by-step photos
Up to 38.5″
Our tire fitment guide is a general fitment and is in no way guaranteed. Tires and lifts vary by manufacture and tire fitment can be affected by other modifications such as, but not limited to, wheel offset, actual tire diameter and actual tire width. Always verify your brand of tires, lift, and other modifications prior to making a buying decision.
Note: All Outlaw RCV Axles MUST be registered with High Lifter within 30 days of purchase for warranty to be valid. Customer must register the Outlaw RCV Axles by sending the completed Axle Warranty Registration Card included in each axle box along with a copy of the original sales receipt to High Lifter.
Note: This kit does not come with trailing arms.
Note: This kit uses 10mm bolts to secure the radius bars to the frame and hub.